In a picture I wanted to represent the glorious but tragic history of Russia, with the most representative figures surrounded by many bloody events. I want to apologize if I forgot someone!
Click on Download for full details
Sky ~stock-by-brink [link]
Church ~RiNymph-Stock [link]
Texture ~vikingmedia [link]
the bonfire - my photo
Thank you so much *lilok-lilok
for remarkable collection of historical figures in Russia (newspapers, magazines, journals, museum photo and architectur photo, gift collection Dog tags (military), postage stamps and badge)Saint Olga (was a ruler of Kievan Rus as regent) was the first Rus ruler to convert to Christianity, either in 945 or in 957 and Vladimir Sviatoslavich the Great. was the grand prince of Kiev who converted to Christianity in 988 and proceeded to baptise all of Kievan Rus' - personal foto of the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour(Moscow)
Peter I the Great (Russian Empire), A.S.Pushkin (greatest Russian poet) personal architectur photo.
Catherine II (Empress of Russia) and Nicholas II (the last Emperor of Russia) - personal museum photo
Tsar Ivan IV of Russia (Ivan the Terrible) - antique photo of F. Chaliapin (Russian opera singer) in role of Ivan the Terrible
Personal collection by lilok-lilok of newspapers, magazines, journals, gift collection Dog tags (military),postage stamps and badge:
1. V. Lenin, J.Stalin, L.Brezhnev, M.Gorbachev - general Secretaryes of the Central Committee (CC) of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (CPSU)
2. G.Zhukov - Marshal of the Soviet Union, played a pivotal role in leading the Red Army through much of Eastern Europe to liberate the Soviet Union and other nations from the Axis Powers' occupation and conquer Germany's capital, Berlin. He is the most decorated general in the history of both Russia and the Soviet Union.
3. most popular and well-known Russian poets of the 20th century with tragic destiny - S.Esenin, V.Mayakovsky, M.Zvetaeva
4. Y.Gagarin - Soviet cosmonaut, the first human in outer space and the first to orbit the Earth.
5. V.Vysotsky - was an iconic Soviet-Russian singer, songwriter, poet, and actor whose career had an immense and enduring effect on Russian culture.
6. A.Solzhenitsyn - Russian and Soviet novelist, dramatist, and historian. Through his writings he helped to make the world aware of the Gulag, the Soviet Union's forced labor camp system – particularly The Gulag Archipelago and One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich, two of his best-known works. Solzhenitsyn was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1970. He was exiled from the Soviet Union in 1974 and returned to Russia in 1994.